- Central product data management in PIMagento
- Media-neutral data retention for all kinds of output mediums
- All the product data at one place: Pictures, texts, technical data, item core data
- Configurable product item structures
- Easy user interface
- PIM and online shop in one system
- Distributed work through web-based data maintenance via web browser
- Various search and filter functions
Product information management
In the course of internationalization and increasing requirements for enterprise communication, the demand of professional systems for product information management (PIM) increases. Information need to be managed language and media neutral. However the reality looks different: Data exist in highly diverse forms and are often managed twice - mistakes are bound to occur.
Systems for PIM insure an unified and central data maintenance and integrate highly diverse data piles in one data pool.
The PIM is the central product information platform between merchandise management, sales and marketing. At first it obtains the item core data from the connected ERP system. These data by itself are of little use for marketing and sales. Therefore PIMagento enhances the core data with sales and marketing relevant information. That way merchandise management data evolves to product information, with which the enterprise can realize its strategies and goals in multi channel marketing.
In PIMagento the database of Magento is extended by PIM features. A user-friendly surface and the possibilities, to illustrate product structures and product relations, builds the basis of PIMagento. With modules and premium features, the functions of PIMagento can always be extended according to requirements.
- Various attribute types for displaying of all the product data
- Separation of values and units
- Individual attributes for products, categories and product relations
- Delivery contents and sets can be described with own attributes
- Bunking of attributes in groups or attribute sets
- Easy allocation to products with mass data handling possible
- Flexible MAM attributes replace the gallery in Magento
- Graphically and intuitively operated interfaces for a connection to MAM
- Simple allocation and assorting of media assets from the MAM in PIM
- Any number of media assets per attribute
- Pictures, videos, documents etc. can be allocated to attribute groups and sets individually
- Pictures can be managed in the context of marketing texts or the like
- Deep integration with the open source MAM of PIMagento
- Previews in PIMagento wil be directly updated for every adjustment
- Serves as API for other MAM systems
- Individual combination of content in the categories of PIMagento
- Simple rendering of XML-, PDF-, or InDesign-documents with the PIMagento publisher
- Selection of languages in back-end
- History management for documents shows date, document's name and user
- Documents are available for download in the history